*****SCROLL DOWN FOR COLOUR CODING OF EMPLOYEE COLUMNS*****
- Go to the Appointment Book (F9 on the keyboard).
- Click on the Options section on the left hand side of the screen and select Calender View Options.
- The Appointment Book Options window will appear. Click the Color Codes tab.
- Under Standard Color Codes, you can highlight various options, and then click edit to alter their appearance.
- Unique colours may also be selected for services and service categories. Under Custom Color Codes, select Add.
- Type in the name of the service/category you are customising in the box presented to you. You will then see the Customize Color Code screen. From here, press Select under the General Information header.
- Multiple services and categories can be designated colours. To add a category, highlight the desired category and click the Add button. To add a single service, click the Search button and double-click on the desired service.
- You can now assign your desired colours and fonts to the service/service category you have selected.
*****COLOUR CODING OF EMPLOYEE COLUMNS*****
- Go to the Appointment Book (Press F9)
- Go to Calender View Options
- Select the Color Codes tab from the window which has opened
- At the bottom of the window, you will see a section called Employee & Resource Color Codes & Appointment Book Order
- Highlight the employee you want to edit the colour of and select Edit
- Give the colour scheme a name of your choosing
- In the General tab, you can select how you wish to apply the colour scheme from a number of options. Select the option you wish to utilise.
- In the Appearance & Colors tab you can alter the colours and fonts used for that employee/employee category.
- Once you have completed all changes, click Apply and then OK to save all changes.