Salon Iris' clock settings are controlled through Windows itself. All changes must be made in the windows environment. Here you will find the guide for doing this in Windows 7 & Windows 8.
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control Panel
- Click the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of Control Panel and change the View By to Small Icons. Then select Region and Language.
- On the Formats tab, you can alter both the date & time settings. The examples listed below are selectable from the various drop down menus depending on which format you would like. Select the relevant formats, then click Apply and finally OK.
|dddd,MMMM dd, yyyy||Wednesday June 15, 2011|
|MMMM dd, yyyy||June 15, 2011|
|dddd, dd MMMM, yyyy||Wednesday, 15 June, 2011|
|dd MMMM, yyyy||15 June, 2011|
|MMM dd, yyyy||Jun 15, 2011|
- Right click on the windows symbol in the bottom left corner of the screen and select Control Panel.
- Change the View By to Small Icons and select Region from the Control Panel.
- Here you can once again change the date and time settings as listed in the Windows 7 instructions as required.