THIS IS USEFUL IF YOU HAVE AN EMPLOYEE WHO DOESN'T WORK IN THE BUSINESS ANYMORE OR AN EMPLOYEE WHO DOESN'T REQUIRE THEIR OWN COLUMN FOR BOOKINGS (I.E. RECEPTIONISTS, BUSINESS OWNER/MANAGER, CLEANER ETC)
Please note that you should never delete an employee, client, ticket or anything else from Salon Iris as this can have an adverse effect on your financial totals.
- Go to Employees screen (or press Crtl and E on the keyboard).
- Double-click on the employee you wish to edit.
- In the Edit Employee window, select the Display Options tab.
- TO MAKE A CURRENT STAFF MEMBER NOT APPEAR ON THE APPOINTMENT BOOK - Under Status and Display Options, Un-tick the box that says 'Show employee on the Appointment book'.
- TO REMOVE AN OLD STAFF MEMBER FROM THE SYSTEM - Un-tick the box next to 'Active - This Person Is Currently Employed At This Business'.
- Review the other display options and set them up accordingly.
- Press OK to save and exit.