CREATING/OPENING A TICKET
- Double click on the time you wish to book the appointment on your diary.
- Double click the client for whom you are processing the sale for. Click Add New Client if they are a brand new customer or click Walk In Client if they are purchasing something that doesn't need to be recorded to a clients information (I.E. Off the street walk in to buy hair products etc).
- Double click the box under ID or click Add Item To Ticket.
- Select the service/product/package you are selling. You can use the search bar to narrow your search based on key words or using the service ID if you know them.
- You will now see the item added to the ticket. You can repeat this process to add multiple items to one ticket.
- If you are adding a service which will be paid for once completed, then click Schedule/Leave Open.
- You will then see this ticket added to the appointment book.
HOW TO CLOSE A TICKET AND TAKE PAYMENT
- Double click on the open ticket on the appointment book (only relevant if closing a ticket for services)
- From the Tender section, select the method of payment from the Type drop down menu.
- If someone is paying part cash, part card, then you can click the Split Tender button and this will give you the option of a second tender type to fill in accordingly.
- If someone is giving you the exact amount as the total of all products/services/packages etc, then you can click the Tender = Due as this will record the exact amount of money that is due from the total of the ticket.
- If someone is paying when there will be change given, then enter the amount they have given you in the Tender box. You will then see the amount of change to give under Totals.
- Once you are done, click Check Out/Close.
- Once closed, you will see that the ticket on the diary will have changed colour to indicate that it is closed.