NOTE: The pop-up alert feature is used to inform employees of any information that should be known about a particular client. Every time this client is accessed in the software, the pop-up alert will be flashed to the screen.
- To edit the pop-up alert, go to the Clients Screen (F7 on keyboard).
- Double click on the client that you wish to configure a pop-up alert for.
- In the Client Information window, in the bottom right hand corner you will find the Miscellaneous section. Here, you will find a box titled Comments and a tick box titled Show comment when creating or editing a ticket.
- Type in the box what you would like the alert to display for that particular client. When finished, click Save in the bottom right of the box.
- Now, when creating a ticket for said client, the message typed will appear on the screen.