PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ONLINE BOOKING, THEN COUPONS ARE LISTED ON YOUR ONLINE SITE.
- Go to the Messaging & Marketing drop down and select Edit Coupons.
- Click Add Coupon.
- Assign the Coupon an ID and a Description. When giving the coupon a Description, if it is an online offer, then add ONLINE ONLY to help differentiate your offers. You can also assign an Expiration Date if required. You will also need to set whether you want to Calculate taxes before/after the discount is applied.
- If your coupons are physical, then set the Modify Number Issued to however many coupons have been made available to the public. If you are doing an online only offer for a time period, then leave it at zero and set an expiration date. If it is online only, but only available to the first X amount of people, then set the Modify Number Issued to however many you want to limit the coupon to.
- Under Coupon Savings Details, you can set to apply a discount to a whole ticket value or to a single service/product. Select the relevant setting and assign the discount as either a Percentage or a Currency discount.
- Once you are finished, click Save.