Using the Client Report
- You can use any of the quick filters if these will offer the information that you are after, or if you would like to search with greater depth, click the bottom option and click Next.
- You will now see several options for narrowing down your search based on Visit History, Purchased Services & Products, Client Information or Birthday. For the example below, we are going to search for male clients only. All the other fields have been left un-ticked, but feel free to combine any sections to get the right details.
- Once you are set, click the Client Options. Here you can decide who you are targeting in the database based on the details you have for them. For example, if you are after email addresses then tick the box stating to 'Only include clients who have an e-mail address entered'. Once done, click Next.
- On the next screen, leave 'Order Results By' as it is and do the same for 'Result Options' unless you want to save the list as a Word document. Click Finish at the bottom of the page.
- This will now produce a list of clients who match the criteria you have specified. If this comes up blank then no one matched the set criteria and you will need to adjust your report to be more inclusive. If you click 'File' in the top left hand corner, you can copy certain information to the windows clipboard which can then be pasted into anything you wish straight away. This is the best method if you plan to export data into Microsoft Excel so it can be saved as a .csv file. Alternatively, if you click 'Save As...' then you can save the list as a .txt file for future use.
Call us on 0121 314 4402 (option 2)
to speak to a member of our support team
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Support plan & Subscription customers only)