- Click Tools
- Click Options
- Click the 'Clients' tab
- Click 'Client Options'
- Tick the box that states 'Automatically check the "Do not send promotional e-mails to this client" option when adding a new client'.
This means that all clients added to the database from this point on wards will not be 'opted in' for marketing by default.
EXISTING CUSTOMERS - (Please note that if you do this then all clients will be opted out of marketing immediately. This is not reversible)
Should you wish to remove all existing customers from being set to 'opt in' to marketing, then please do the following;
- Click File
- Click Database Settings
- Click Clean Up & Repair Salon Iris
- Click the 'Email & Text Messages' tab
- Click 'Clear All' under the 'Marketing E-mails' section and click Yes on the warning prompt.
- Click OK once this is done and come out of this menu.
Some businesses are choosing to contact all clients via marketing to inform them that all clients will be opted out of marketing as of May 25th unless they confirm with you that they wish to receive marketing emails.
ALL CONSENT SHOULD BE RECORDED IN THE CLIENTS CONTACT INFORMATION. WE SUGGEST USING THE FORMULA HISTORY SECTION TO RECORD THIS.